Our field of membership includes:
- Persons who live, work, worship, or attend school in, and businesses and other legal entities located in the underserved area of Carson, Hansford, Hutchinson, and Moore Counties, Texas.
- Immediate family member of any current member of the credit union. **
- Employment by one of the public school districts in Hutchinson or Hansford County, Texas.
- Employment by this Credit Union.
- Employment by Frank Phillips College in Borger, Texas.
- Employment by Hansford County Hospital District who work in Spearman, Texas.
- Employment by the City of Spearman, Texas.
- Employment by Hansford County, Texas who work in or are paid from Spearman, Texas.
- Members of the school boards of the public schools in Hutchinson or Hansford County, Texas.
- Persons retired as pensioners or annuitants from the above employment.
- Members of the Senior Citizens Sunshine Club, Inc. in Fritch, Texas who qualify for membership in accordance with its constitution and bylaws in effect on April 6, 1995 and who are 50 years old or older, limited to a maximum of 2,500 members.
- Spouses of persons who died while within the field of membership of this Credit Union.
** “Immediate family member” is defined as a “spouse, child, sibling, parent, grandparent or grandchild.” This would include stepparents, stepchildren, stepsiblings, and adoptive relationships.